08 January 2015
Some things are just different when you drive an EcoSport
- Talking to your car is not weird!
Just by saying a few simple words to SYNC® you can:
- make and receive calls via your Bluetooth phone
- change music on your MP3 player, phone or USB drive
- listen to incoming texts.
Available on Titanium and Trend models only. Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc., and is used under licence. Some phones are not compatible. Please check the SYNC® section on www.ford.com.za to check your phone’s compatibility.
- Twists and turns. Excellent in the EcoSport.
- 200mm ground clearance lets you go where you need to go.
- High driver seating lets you see further.
- Electric power-assist steering (EPAS) makes it easy to get around.
- Right-sized to fit down narrow streets and alleys.
*Overseas model shown, vehicle specifications/features may vary from country to country
- How to un-hill a hill
- Takes the worry out of rolling into cars on hills.
- Hill Launch Assist holds the brake for a few seconds, so you have time to accelerate smoothly away.
- Use when driving off uphill or down.