02 September 2014
1. Tell us about your line of business?My line of business is in the Motor Industry, predominantly retail and people management
2. Tell us more about yourself.I am very much a family man and cannot imagine my life without my other half and two daughters. Been married to my wife and also my best friend, Elly, for 32 years. We have two beautiful daughters, both of them successful career women. I love fishing although the nature of the business I’m in doesn’t always allow time for it. I’m a born-again believer and believe that we need to live life in the light of eternity.
3. What drives you?To be the best in my field of employment.
4. What is the quote that you live by?“With God all things are possible” – The Bible & “Never give up… Never give up… Never give up…” – Winston Churchill
5. The word that best describes you? Organiser
6. What are five things that you love and can't get through the day without?The three women in my life – my wife and my two princesses
Chocolates, Chocolates, Chocolates,Chocolates
7. Contact details? 032 946 5600 – firstname.lastname@example.org – 35 Moffat Drive Ballito